Tuesday, July 16, 2013

{TIP TUESDAY #16} A CHEAP DECOR IDEA

I am always mixing things up on my walls. Art prints and pictures last for a month or two in my hallway before I want to swap them out. Here is a cheap + easy way to spice up your walls, by adding some texture and making it easy to mix it up.


I got a couple of clipboards for something else at Target for about $2, most of them have a little hang tag thing that sticks out the top to make them easy to hang.

Then you just add the art and go! /// PS. I KNOW A SUPER CUTE SHOP YOU COULD GET SOME ART PRINTS FROM /// It also works great with kids art work and to show off pictures that you might want to switch out often!

Happy decorating!


4 comments:

  1. My mom painted the clipboards once. She decoupaged one with this clock motif.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh sounds cute, I love doing stuff like that!

      Delete