Thursday, July 18, 2013

{THANK YOU THURSDAY #7} THANK YOU PINTEREST



Dear Pinterest ///

Thank you. You are the most productive time waster on the whole internet. I have personally seen the effects you can have on a business. You have made my home cuter with your DIY projects and my bookmark bars less full with a better way to organize my brain. You have introduced me to the most fattening recipes and some great ways to workouts to try after I eat those recipes.

You have introduced me to some great bloggers, and made me feel completely inadequate in my sewing skills {but that's okay because you can probably help me with that too}

Thank you for bringing me customers and helping my blog and shops be where they are today! Where would we be without you pinterest?

xo.






Feel free to participate in Thank You Thursday by grabbing a button on the right of the page.
/// PS. If you don't follow me on Pinterest you should! ///

4 comments:

  1. I love and despise pinterest all at the same time. It's inspired me so much in my cooking, crafting and so many other places in life. But oh the time wasted just browsing and dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are totally on the same page! That's why I call it the most productive time waster on the internet! Haha

      Delete
  2. Now following you on pinterest! love pinterest - time waster but oh so much fun. My husband just doesn't understand...

    Ellie
    www.ChoosingPeaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete