Monday, July 8, 2013

INTRODUCING...

After a few days off, and a few days of VERY hard work I am pleased {and excited} to introduce you to the new DESIGNS BY NICOLINA

Meet the {Designs by Nicolina Paperie}

The Paperie is your go-to for unique printed invitations, thank you notes, recipe cards and art prints. All printed {no digital files will be offered} with shorter turnaround times than we were able to offer in the past.

It is also much easier to place your orders! Convo and proof response time will be shortened now that I have more time to focus on my customers! I will also have the time to take on more custom projects.


Meet {DBNGraphics}

Ever wake up in the middle of the night and realize that you forgot to order invites? Never fear - because DBNGraphics has your back. EVERY SINGLE INVITE offered here is offered as an instant download. The text is easy to customize on your computer, then you just print and cut! Easy as that.

You may notice some of the invites from the old shop have found their way over to this one. Now you don't have to wait on me to fill your orders. With very little computer savvy you can have the whole thing purchased, filled out and printed in about 45 min!

 -----------

So what do you think? I am totally pumped!


10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! I'm a total paper and stationary junkie. I will keep you in mind the next time an event comes up! Congratulations!

    Christy @ Creating a Beautiful Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What an adorable blog! I LOVE your design, especially your header. Thank you for linking up with us at 'The Collective' blog hop.

    You're awesome!
    -Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Looks great, can't wait to see it in action. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete