Friday, July 26, 2013

INSTAFRIDAY ///

Happy Friday ///

Hope you had a great week, this week Cam and I took some time to chill and run some errands we have been putting off. I am still loving the new store set up, it gives me so much more time to focus on custom orders, new designs, and not be so stressed about orders. We are actually a full two days ahead on getting orders out! It is amazing!

Here is a peak into life this week!

We had our 3 day 'God'd Word is Truth' District Convention at the Gwinnet Arena
I made bad coffee. Like really bad coffee on Saturday Morning, thank goodness for 
Starbucks on the way. We were already running late but I decided late was better than caffeine-less

My beautiful friend Ashley and I on Saturday

Cameron and I out to dinner Saturday after the convention

There I was just checking out at Target, minding my own business when the Starbucks lady brought me the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. MADE.MY.DAY I am still excited about it as I type this
Running some errands yesterday when we stumbled on the set of a new Adam Sandler movie filming at the Mall of Ga! So many trailers, vans, Escaldes, light crews crazy!

We were able to get pretty close to the set, close enough to see how HUGE Shaq is in person. And hear Adam yelling director-y things like ACTION and LETS ROLL WITH THAT. It was one of the coolest things ever!

Want to join my insta-fun? Follow me @nicolinaw

Have a great weekend! ///


3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! We had our ditrict covention in San Diego in May!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! My cousin's live in San Deigo :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh the starbucks cup! I'm so obsessed with tiny versions of things...squee!!
    Awesome that you got to see that movie set!

    ReplyDelete