Friday, July 12, 2013

INSTA-FRIDAY

So many pics to share this INSTA-FRIDAY!
We worked on the mantle project a bit by staining the 
wood
Extra coffee was a MUST when we stayed up almost all night
volunteering to clean the Gwinnett Arena for our religious conventions we are holding there 
over the next few weeks

I finished off some sparkling mermaid invites for a sweet
mermaid princess!

We opened our new graphics shop DBNGraphics which is
full of instant download, DIY templates!

 Shipped off these Navy + Mint beauties!

 I found these adorable mason jar mugs at Costco!
$14.99 for a 3 pack and 3 extra straws. Everything tastes better in them

I made a super cute FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN button
 We got the Paperie up and running with a select number of printed
invites available. I am already loving the new set up!

We visited our friends convention on Sunday 

Cam + I at the convention Sunday
  
We finally put our roof rack on the Jetta! Now we are ready
for adventure!

The mantle project is DONE!
Look out for a full post next month on all the details!

 
Sea Shelll Mason Jar Invites headed out to an beach themed
Bridal Shower

Want to share + follow the fun? Follow me @nicolinaw


7 comments:

  1. Loving the mantel! How did I miss that pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those mason jars!.....the southern in me wants to go and buy them right this second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have them at Target too but they are $9.99 for ONE and I paid $14.99 for 4!

      Delete
  3. I love those mason jars. I may have to go to Costco just to look for them. I recently found plastic mason jars with straws at Bed Bath and Beyond and bought 3. I have been obsessed with them!

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them so much! The ones from Costco are SO nice! And a great deal too!

      Delete