Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HOME DECOR PICKS /// FROM ETSY

Sharing some of my current home decor picks /// all found via Etsy!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE TJ Maxx, Target and Marshalls as much as the next girl. And I do get a lot of my decor from there. But I love having unique pieces that make my house so special to me

 /// 1 /// Cuckoo Clock - Modern Wood Wall Clock from iluxo  /// 2 /// You Brighten My Day Organic Tea Towel by Earth Cadets /// 3 /// Fin Handmade Wood Sign by Oh Dier /// 4 /// Je t'aime Pillow by Bright July /// 5 /// Ceramic Cellars in Mint by Rosslab



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,

      Thank you so much for featuring my Je T'aime pillow!

      Cheers,

      Caitlin
      BrightJuly

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the love! I really appreciate it!

      Nicole

      Delete