Wednesday, June 19, 2013

STUDIO OFFICE TOUR /// SHIPPING STATION

If you follow me on instagram you know what a process getting our office set up has been. We have been to Ikea and back I can't tell you how many times, but I think we may have FINALLY got it right.

Here is a tour of our shipping station...







I loved mixing and matching frames to make up a gallery wall. Clipboards are about $2 at Target and make great frames that are easily interchangeable {they might bug you if you are a perfectionist as they will never hang perfectly straight... like ever}

////THE DETAILS ////

Large Glass Table {Glass Drafting Tabletop & Legs, Ikea, not available online}
Shipping Organization {Besta TV Unit + Fancier Legs, Ikea}
White File Box {Kvissle Letter Tray, Ikea}
Clipboards {Target}
Black Frames {Hobby Lobby}
Funky Frame with White Mat {Degeron Frame, Ikea}
All Art Prints {Designs by Nicolina}
Tassel Garland {The Flair Exchange}
Wire Paper File {TJ Maxx}

What's your favorite part? I have to tell you, I am in love with how this looks and it makes us so happy to look at it while we are working. Our little office is FINALLY coming together!


10 comments:

  1. still so excited about brickyard buffalo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I'm launching a print shop real soon so i'm really into looking at inspiring desk setups lately :) I love the way the shelves under the table is set up. And the clipboards! One of my all time favorite 'frames'

    Found you from Peacoats & plaid...nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amie!
      Good luck with your shop launch! The shelves have been a life saver, and made room for some more stuff in the office now that we are utilizing the under the desk space that was empty! I know and so cheap too!

      Thanks for following along :)
      Nice to meet ya!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh. Your office is adorable! I love it.

    Thanks for linking up to the bloglovin' collective! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It has been an on-going process!
      xo,nicole

      Delete
  5. Super cute! Your shipping station is way more organized than mine. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks again for the tassel, I adore it! It WAS organized at the time, now not so much haha

      xo,nicole

      Delete