Monday, June 3, 2013

STELLA & DOT FUN!

So remember the super cute branding I did for my Stella & Dot girlie Becky Lee? If you don't check out this post here {ORIGINAL POST} Well she instagramed this picture of how awesome it all turned out and I thought I would share!

Business Cards + Thank You Notes + Labels OH MY!
In honor of all the cuteness, I thought I would share some of my favorite Stella & Dot pieces for summer.

Navy, Kelly Green and Gold for summer!

1. Piper Necklace {great for layering} $29 SHOP HERE /// 2. Navy Blue & White Ikat Bag {Hello my name is Nicole and I am addicted to purses} $69 SHOP HERE /// 3. Serenity Stone Drops in Green {Perfect simple earring addition} $49 SHOP HERE  /// 4. Dephie Stone Studs in Navy {Stud earrings are my go to for everyday!} $24 SHOP HERE /// 5. Jolie Necklace {this is the perfect statment piece to freshen up last years wardrobe} $79 SHOP HERE /// 6. Eden Bangle {obvoisly this matches everything, layer it with other bangles or a watch to get the arm party look} $39 SHOP HERE /// 7. Julep Bangle in Blue {great for layering} $19 SHOP HERE

Hope you love my summer picks! Can't wait to incorporate some of this into my wardrobe.Stella & Dot is great quality stuff and awesome for people with metal allergies {like me} because most items are lead + nickel safe!

If you feel like doing some shopping I am having a personal Stella & Dot online party through tomorrow at 11pm

They have some great sales going on including this promotion where for every $50 you spend this month you get $25 DOT DOLLARS to spend next month!
Fun! Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment