Wednesday, June 12, 2013

LET'S FIESTA

Just add chips, salsa + some margaritas to make this the perfect bachelorette night! Inspired by my 'Let's Fiesta' invite {HERE} and some other fabulous Etsy sellers!

INVITE by Designs by Nicolina {Here}
RAINBOW FRINGE PARTY CUPCAKE TOPPERS by Cherryblossomtrees {Here}
FIESTA PAPEL PICADO BUNTING by AyMujer {Here}
MASON JAR MARGARITA GLASSES by MarshHome {Here}
SOMBRERO PHOTOBOOTH PROP by TheManicMoose {Here}


Aren't you just dying over the mason jar margarita gasses! Now I want mexican food!


2 comments:

  1. I always want Mexican Food!
    We should have a date!!
    oXo
    Jenn
    www.thebrandiedpair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is all SO cute. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day--returning the follow & so glad I found yours, you have the cutest stuff!

    xoxo
    Michelle @ Ya Gotta Have a Hobby

    ReplyDelete