Friday, June 7, 2013

INSTA-FRIDAY

It is Friday which means tomorrow is the weekend, it also means it's...

 If you are wondering why I didn't blog for the past couple of days this is why...


I think every house has a closet that collects things, in this case it is the closet inside my office. Part books, part unpacked boxes from our move {2 years ago} part junk/stuff that doesn't have a home 100% mess! We needed the storage for paper ect. in the office and it was time it got cleaned out. 4 hours, 2 large black trash bags, 2 goodwill bags and a bag to take to my local consignment shop later and I am finally done! 

Our needs for the office keep changing but hopefully we finally have a plan that will help us be as efficient as possible! {Ikea trip Monday!}

Here are some other things that happened over the last week...

I had to get all of these orders out last week before I could have some much needed pool time with my girls! {see pic below} Could my sister's hat be any bigger?

I got some happy mail from my girl Katy at Handmade Escapade, so excited to share more about her awesome brand and how cute these shirts are {PS. I also will have a coupon to share}
My #tbt from yesterday. Oh the things you find while cleaning. My toy drill that sparks when you push the button. Memories! 

Want to follow the fun? Follow me on instagram @nicolinaw


No comments:

Post a Comment