Monday, June 24, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY!

This is pretty much how I feel today


we are still puppy-sitting from my parent's dog, she loves to sleep and this morning she did not want to get up at all {let's face it neither did I}

It took all day Friday and a couple hours yesterday but we got all of the Brickyard Buffalo art prints shipped out this morning! Thanks again to all those who placed an order! I would love to see pictures of how you use them in your house!

I am going to start featuring an different Etsy seller every month, so if you have an Etsy shop {or another handmade business let's chat about getting you featured! {designsbynicolina{at}gmail{dot}com}

All in all we are ready to face the week head on! {and ready to get in some pool time} what are you up to this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment