Monday, June 10, 2013

HANDMADE ESCAPADE /// FEATURE /// THE FIFTY NIFTY

Katy McKinley is my new blog best friend, super creative and sweet, plus she loves chevron almost as much as I do!

She is the lady behind 'Handmade Escapade' a line of super cute things from t-shirts to hair bows to drink koozies!

The newest addition to her shop is the FIFTY NIFTY a line of state love tshirts, you pick your state and your shirt color and she hand-makes it for you! They are so creative and cute. Each state has a unique phrase/lyric/quote to match that incorporates the state silhouette.

Check out my pick /// Georgia /// with a quote from the Ray Charles classic 'Georgia on my Mind' in navy so I can rock it at the Braves games!


Shirts run true to size and are great quality! Her work is amazing and very professional! {PS. she also has adorable packaging!}

And now... a coupon for you so we can be twinsies {or get your own state} Louisiana + New York are 2 of my favorites!




Come on! You know you want one! ^and that coupon will help!

You can find her here too! BLOG /// FACEBOOK /// PINTEREST


8 comments:

  1. You are seriously too cute in that tee, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! I want an Ohio one! Cute blog. Following!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now is the time so you can use the coupon! Thanks for following along! I will check ya out :)

      Delete
  3. Love the shirt and the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy makes cute shirts + Cam takes good pictures haha

      Delete
  4. These are the cutest I've seen and I've been on the hunt being a peach born and bred for cute peach state stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I wasn't born here but I still love this tee!

      Delete