Tuesday, May 21, 2013

{TIP TUESDAY #10} SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT

I want to start this post by saying I had a different 'Tip Tuesday' planned for today. But in response to the devastation in Oklahoma I am choosing not to post about myself or my business today.

I totally understand that business needs to run as usual, and I plan on accomplishing my full days work today. But today there is something more important than sharing cute stuff and tips and that is the families of all of those effected by the horrible tornado.

Here are some unique ways you can help!

Purchase this necklace from The Vintage Pearl {LINK TO PURCHASE HERE} and 100% of the proceeds will go to the American Red Cross

Or this tank from Hello Apparel {LINK TO PURCHASE HERE} again 100% of the proceeds will go to the OK Red Cross

Of course there are other ways to help and send assistance. But the most important thing is sensitivity. One of my fellow party girls Feather from Printable Parties to Go was deeply affected by the events. If you would for me, head over to her page and send her your love and support. I know she could use  it.

Do something nice today, appreciate what you have and be sensitive to those around you.

With love and Prayers, Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment