Friday, May 31, 2013

INSTA-FRIDAY

Guess what day it is!?


Check out my fancy new graphic to celebrate Instafridays! I know they are your favorite day on the week. Feel free to grab a button on the side and participate! 


1. My baby sister graduated from High School on Saturday here is how excited we are /// 2. I got a new mountain bike {I am slowly easing into Cam's favorite hobby} and so we had a #sundayfunday full of riding! /// 3. I found this awesome 'Sears, Roebuck and Co' paper cutter at a local antique shop and I am in love {PS. It works better than the new one we bought} /// 4. Saying that Chipotle is our favorite place to eat is an understatement, we eat there at least once a week /// 5. #tbt of me on a bike, I am adorable in my Mickey shirt  and Sesame Street bike horn

Want to join the fun? Follow me @nicolinaw

 


No comments:

Post a Comment