Friday, May 10, 2013

INSTA-FRIDAY

It's INSTA-FRIDAY Y'ALL!
I spent the week prepping for all of the amazing new items that were going to be ready for pick up from my local printer! I am hoping to get all of the shop loaded up with all of the new designs over the weekend!

I will post all about it next week! In the meantime take a glimpse at our week!


>>> 1. 1/2 price frapp happy hour is from 3-5 until the 12th and I have had entirely too many of them. Mocha Cookie Crumble will be the death of me. 

>>> 2. Made some Key Lime Pie for a party on Saturday, look out for the recipe on Monday!

>>> 3. I got fancy and added some cute limes on top

>>> 4. Went to one of my favorite little's pre-k graduation, they have purple caps and gowns {seriously cute}, she posed for a pic with my sister who is graduating high school in 2 weeks. What a cute Class of 2013!

>>> 5. On the way home from the printer with all of the new DBN goodies!

Want to join in the fun? Follow me @nicolinaw




1 comment:

  1. You can tell you were busy this week! Less IG pics. :)

    ReplyDelete