Friday, May 3, 2013

INSTA-FRIDAY

You didn't think I forgot it was INSTA-FRIDAY did you?!
Well I did! It has been a crazy week over here full of graduations, friends, fun and tons of orders that's why I have been MIA a bit this week.


>>> Went to a Grad Party I designed some adorable items for! Including this WELCOME sign for sharing instagram pictures!
>>>  My sister Cassidy and I at the graduation party, we don't look anything alike and everyone thinks she is older
>>> Hanging at our friend's house and their adorable Lucy was helping Cam pick out our Braves tickets. 
>>> My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary on April 30th. This picture was taken at our wedding in 2010
>>> We saw 3 deer eating in our backyard {they are like 100 feet away from our house} we live in a neighborhood but part of it backs up to the woods, it was so cute!
>>> It WAS warm enough to drink an iced caramel macchiato but today I am back wearing a sweater again!
>>> Went to the pinning ceremony of my best Kelsey. She is officially a nurse!
>>> Thursday + Friday's orders packed up by Cam and ready to go!

Want to follow the fun?
Instagram - @nicolinaw

No comments:

Post a Comment