Wednesday, May 8, 2013

AN UP BABY SHOWER!

One of my friends and awesome customers threw the most adorable baby shower last weekend! She styled the party based on Disney's 'Up'! She asked me to design the invites, and this is what we came up with!





And here are some snapshots from the event! SO CUTE!


Don't you just love the touches of balloons, the diaper cake and the favor bags! I think my favorite part is the 'Paradise Falls' fund jar, so cute for guest to put their cards!

Do you have some pics of DBN items in action? We would love to see! #designsbynicolina on Instagram or send us an email designsbynicolina{at}gmail{dot}com!


7 comments:

  1. This is a super cute theme. I always struggle when I have to come up with something creative that no one has seen before (at least in my circles of friends).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Something so cute! This was used for a little boy baby shower but I think it could be used for both or even a gender neutral one if the parents aren't finding out!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love that film, perfect for a party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! So cute and creative! But I love that all of the elements (balloons ect) are so easy to find and look so great all set up for this theme.

      Delete
  3. So adorable. That movie makes me cry like a baby, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I can't even think about it or I get all misty :-)

      Delete
  4. I meant to mention that the diaper cake was curtsey of The Bougie Basket on Etsy. She's just getting started so the shop is empty, but it'll be rolling by next month.

    ReplyDelete