Wednesday, April 17, 2013

OFFICE IDEAS

With DBN rapidly growing our office needs are changing. Cam is helping me more and more with printing, order forms ect and we really need to be in the same room, using the same printers. Not to mention the desk we got from ikea 2 years ago is on it's last leg {We only spent $60 on it so I guess sometimes you get what you pay for} Plus our office chairs are not comfortable for long term sitting.

So I have been doing a lot of office furniture browsing! Any excuse to window shop and browse pinterest I will take! New desks + chairs here we come!

Follow my OFFICE INSPIRATION board on pinterest for more great ideas!


I love the idea of putting 2 orange ones back to pack in the office or lining them up against the wall. The walls in the office are a shade of pale aqua so the orange would look great against it! And I think the Bubble Camel chair is my favorite. What do you think we should get?


2 comments:

  1. I like the desk on wheels. (I love CB2, but that's beside the point.) You could set up work spaces when you're together and then move them around when you're by yourself, tackling a different project, etc. At least I like the idea in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CB2 has to be one of my favorites right now. We are going to the one in ATL this week or next to see it in person and sit in the chair I like the best. I love the idea of moving the desks around, the orange are for sure at the top of my list!

      Delete