Thursday, April 18, 2013

NEW ART PRINT - A SMOOTH SEA NEVER MADE A SKILLFUL SAILOR

Happy Thursday everyone! There is a new product now available in the shop! In two beautiful colors: Blue + Mustard. The anchor is hand drawn by me along with stylized typography that makes it very unique!

'A Smooth Sea Never made a Skillful Sailor'

Available in 8x10 or 11x14 | shown in Blue
Available in 8x10 or 11x14 | shown in Mustard


Available in my Etsy Shop here in 8x10 and here in 11x14 , we would love to know what you think! Any other colors we should add to the shop?


2 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with your blog design!! You did a great job!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment! I have a terrible time designing for myself so Dana over at Wonder Forest did it. She is amazing!

      Delete