Thursday, April 11, 2013

LINKING UP - It's a Bloglovin' Blog Hop!

As a new blogger I need all of the help that I can get! I was so happy to have found this awesome resource for bloggers!

FIND THEM HERE
This blog, run by a group of bloggers, features tutorials, tips and tricks for running a blog. They have also started this great bloglovin' blog hop to help you find new blogs and gain followers. I have discovered a bunch of great new blogs to follow and can't wait to link up every Thursday!

CHECK OUT THE POST ABOUT IT HERE
If you are a fellow blogger, head over and link up! If you are a lover of blogs, head over and discover some great new ones. Bloglovin' is a great place to follow all your favorites {especially since google is getting rid of their following tool on June 1st} If you stop by, tell them Designs by Nicolina sent you!


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is fantastic! Everything is so pretty!

    Thanks for you comment on my blog. I am now following you back!!!

    Deana
    TesoriBell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! Glad we are blog buddies now!

      Delete
  2. You're blog is so cute. And I'm in love with your hey y'all print!!!!

    Thank you for stopping by and visiting my shop! Shoot me an email (jacks519@gmail.com) and we can talk more about etsy/store envy!

    Welcome to the blogging world, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!!!! You're amazingly awesome!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete