Friday, April 19, 2013

INSTA-FRIDAY

Happy Friday all! It is Insta-Friday over here where I share some of my happenings over the last week! Check out what I have been up to! Want to follow along, find me at @nicolinaw and see everything that goes on with me...


>>> 1. Showing off my new Rifle Paper Co. iPhone case! I am totally in love with it! You can shop for it here I HIGHLY recommend they are very good quality. I got the one with the inlay, and it is very protective!
>>> 2. Check out our DIY project, we are only on part one but I am so excited to finally have something set up above our mantle! We still have some work to do on it, and once it is all done I will share it on the blog
>>> 3. Sending one of my new blog buddies one of my 'Hey Y'all' prints - you can shop for it here in my shop
>>> 4. Bought some adorable new curtains at Target! I love how the yellow feels like the room is filled with sunshine - I had a coupon and they only ended up being $43 for the pair! They also match my pillows perfectly {also from Target} Find them here or in Target stores
>>> 5. Our Signature Thank You Notes are such a hot seller right now! Coral + Navy ones heading out to a bride for her wedding thank you notes! Shop for them here

Thanks for checking out Insta-Friday!
Don't forget to follow me @nicolinaw for more fun!


2 comments:

  1. I love what you did to your fireplace, I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! We hope to do some more on it this weekend!
      - Nicole

      Delete