Monday, April 1, 2013

I NEED YOUR HELP!

We are working on something new and exciting to add to the shop!
T-SHIRTS & MORE!
But I need your help deciding on colors and styles! I am going to start with one design for women, and one for men and if they go well I may add more colors and designs!

Style 1 available in the colors below



Style 2 available in the colors below


Please comment letting me know what style and color tshirt you would be more likely to buy! Both are made from super soft materials, and will be so comfy to wear!

If you have any suggestions or color combos you would like to see please comment and let me know as well! I am so super pumped for this and I am looking forward to your suggestions!


10 comments:

  1. I like shirt 2 and I am always a fan of heather gray and I also like the deep pink/purple color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Style 2, except I like the color choices for 1 better. I guess it'd depend on the design... A Sneak Peek would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is kind of what I am torn between as well, shirt 2 is also less expensive. When I have it narrowed down I am going to post the designs to help me choose!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to say that I agree with Jenn above ^^ but I do like the three bolder options that come with shirt 2, the navy purple and green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like shirt 2 and love the blues! Can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like shirt 2 in the light gray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like shirt 2 in the dark gray. I have a shirt very similar that I live in!! lol Can't wait to see what you have designed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like shirt 1 in the peach color
    Beijos,

    Amanda
    www.holybride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete