Monday, April 15, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY & CUSTOMER LOVE

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYBODY!
First of all I would like to give myself one GIANT pat on the back because I blogged Monday - Friday last week! My first full, totally uninterrupted week of blogging. Despite loads of work, and a few things going cray cray around the house I stuck to my plan and got it done!

& now for some customer love!


This picture comes from Bethany, and I just love how she DIY'd her art print to hang in her daughter's bedroom! {Bethany has an Etsy shop too! Check her out here <--- perfect for the Disney lover in your life!}

She purchased an imperfect art print from my Facebook page {like me if you want to get great deals on imperfect art prints too!} And added wood pieces to the bottom, pom poms on the corners and some ribbon to hang! What a whimsical way to display the art!

Do you have a DBN art print that you want to show off? Send us an email! We would love to see!



8 comments:

  1. Love this! So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't it so cute, my customers are so creative!

      Delete
  2. I have never been featured in a blog! This makes my day....and thank you for putting a link to my shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad to make your day! :D
      You are so welcome, I hope it gives you some views!

      Delete
  3. This is adorable. I love the pompoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Wanted to answer the comment you left me on my blog and saw that you are a no-repply blogger. Anyways, I wanted to thank you for stopping by and following, and also to tell you that you have a cute and very creative shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Such a cute blog!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Following you back!

    P.S. That lampshade project is the easiest DIY project ever!

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete