Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FONT LOVE!

To say that I love fonts might be the understatement of a lifetime! It is actually what got me interested in graphic design in the first place. Sometimes I find myself browsing font websites just for fun to see what is new!

I get most of my really unique fonts from myfonts.com, that website yo do have to pay for the fonts, which is important when you are using them for commercial use like I am. But here are some of my favorite FREE fonts and where to get them!




Champagne & Limousines {this font also looks amazing in all caps!} BEBAS NEUE Coneria Script
Jenna Sue Art Stamp KG One More Night Great Vibes Honey Script Outlaw Sail Rochester Bell MT {this font is probably pre-installed on your computer} Pharmacy Lavanderia

My favorite website to browse for free fonts is FONT SQUIRREL by far it is awesome, the site is organized beautifully and they always have a great NEW section where you can see all of the new and popular fonts.

XO. NICOLE

2 comments: