Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY PROJECT - CUSTOM GIFT WRAP

Happy Monday | It is DIY day over here. This weekend I went to a super fun graduation party for a gal I have known since she was little {on a side note I am feeling super old} I bought her a little something off of Etsy from ElizaJay Charm {shop them here} 

When I got ready for the party on Saturday, I realized I had nothing to wrap her box up with! So I looked around my studio and got creative! 



My box I wrapped was little, so I just used a sheet of 8.5x11 paper and had plenty left over, but you could also use a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper. You don't want to use thin paper but not too thick of a cardstock or it won't bend well when wrapping!


>>> STEP 1 <<<
Design your paper! I used word {but you can use any word processor or editing software} I used her first initial, but you could type a message, or just use some clip art.
Once you have it all designed print it out!

>>> STEP 2 <<<
Wrap your gift like you would any other. Smaller packages can sometimes be hard to wrap so I used some cute glittery washi tape to make up for little imperfections. You could use some funky scissors to cut to add some flair as well.

>>> STEP 3 <<<
Finish it off with a bow!

Your gift will stand out from the crowd and even a small little package will mean so much!



4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Your friend is a lucky girl! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorbs! (Also...I'm dying to know. What font are you using for "custom gift wrap" in your first picture on here? Love it!)

    ReplyDelete