Friday, March 8, 2013

INSTA-FRIDAY

Okay, is it seriously Friday already? Where on Earth did the week go! I feel like I was just doing this post. The way this week has gone, I could not have made it up if I tried! I always think the 2 weeks before you go on vacation are the craziest and most stressful to make sure you REALLY appreciate your vacation and this was one of those weeks!

Take a peek into my insta-life!

Could not be more excited for this Target shoe rack! $25 off made it only $35! YES!

Cleaning the kitchen inspired me to create some art! Next week I will do a post on how my coffee corner turned out!
We had some awesome friends over and cooked a BREAKFAST FOR DINNER FEAST!


I first had this drink when I was in Europe in 2009, and I haven't been able to find it until NOW!

Loving these cute Mickey Mouse invites - getting me in the mood for my trip!

Thanks for peeking into my life! See ya Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment