Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DISNEY COUNTDOWN! /// FREE PRINTABLE ///

//// UPDATED AUGUST 27TH, 2013 ////

This year we decided to take our first trip to Disney that doesn't include either of our families for our anniversary trip. We are super excited that we will get to be there for the first day of Epoct's Food & Wine festival too!

We have 30 days to go and DiSnEy BrAiN has totally set in! So here is this trip's countdown calendar /// we have it hanging in our office.

Here is the download for you to enjoy /// please remember it is for PERSONAL USE ONLY /// Thanks!

Just click to enlarge + print!
And here is the one I designed earlier this Spring! Take your pick!


Scroll to the bottom of this post for the download!

I am about to be headed to Disney with the family and I couldn't be more excited! 

The last few days before a trip are always the craziest, action packed and sloooooooest moving. I am wrapping up stuff in my shop to I can have a nice vacation and dealing with 'Disney Brain'! The other day when I was talking with my sister in law {who we are going with} and she was telling me how her and her kiddos made a Disney countdown for the fridge and that gave me the idea to design a cute one to share with all of my readers!

So... here is how it turned out. Just click the image to enlarge, print it out, stick it on your fridge when you have 30 days to go and cross out your little Mickey heads until it is VACATION TIME!


Just click to enlarge + print!
Let me know what you think and if you end up using it send us a pic!  /// See Ya Real Soon!


8 comments:

  1. My husband and I are going in August and I can't wait to use this! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad, blog a pic or two if you can!

      Delete
  2. My family and I are going in June and it's our first time ever, so I can't wait to use this countdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help! I cannot get this to download to print. It will only save as a web archive. :( Would you be able to email it directly to me? I LOVE it and so want to use it!!
    Thank you :)

    tonya.reichenberger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, sorry just saw this message! Make sure you are clicking the image to make it bigger, then you can right click ---> print!

      Delete
  4. Yup gonna use it and gonna 'gram it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use it | Gram it
      I think we need to coin that phrase #designsbynicolina haha

      Delete