Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{CUSTOMER LOVE}

Sharing some customer love today in what I hope will be a regular series on the blog! My good friend Meghan loves Disney just as much {if not more} than I do so I was super excited when she ordered my 'Gaston Print' - and I just love the way she styled it into her home!

Check it out, and let me know what you think!




Do you have an item from us that you want to show off? Did you fancy up your invites, use a banner or cupcake toppers to decorate a party? We want to see it! Just send us an email with the pics and maybe we will show you off on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. I love this...and I have a friend who needs this print. I'm definitely sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much Carrie! I love your site this means a lot!

      Delete