Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 10 of 2012!

2012 WAS AN AMAZING YEAR
Here are the TOP 10 loved items from in shop

10. Monograms & Mimosa's Shower Invite
HERE ON ETSY!  
9. Breakfast at Tiffany's Invite
HERE ON ETSY




8. Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off Invite
 

HERE ON ETSY
7. Firefighter Invite
HERE ON ETSY
5. Country Cutie
HERE ON ETSY
4. Sweet & Sexy Invite
HERE ON ETSY
3. Modern Umbrella Sprinkle Invite
HERE ON ETSY
2. Vintage Lingerie Typography Invite
HERE ON ETSY

.... and the NUMBER ONE LOVED ITEM IN MY SHOP...

1. The Disney Prince & Princess Art Print
HERE ON ETSY

Can't wait to see what will be popular in 2013!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I found your blog via the bloglovin link up. I am working on becoming a wedding planner and was wondering if you had samples of some of your invites you mail out. I especially love the unique ones and I am looking for LGBT friendly ones as well. You can email me at imyourhuckleberri@hotmail.com Thank you so much and your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen - you can contact me through Etsy for more info on my invites, just click the 'vist my shop' at the top of this page :)

      Delete