Sunday, July 31, 2011

my first wedding design!

I thought today I would share my first wedding design! The Bride had a few ideas of what she wanted + a color scheme but I had a lot of creative control on this one! It was a summer outdoor wedding. Her colors were royal blue + white + yellow. It turned out really beautiful!


I love it! We used her monogram from the top in other aspects of the wedding I designed a seating chart for the front of the reception with all of the names + table numbers on it. Check out the ceremony program that was turned into a fan for all of the guests...




I also designed a sticker for the tops of the cupcake take-out boxes {favors}

  


Overall it was my first wedding design and I learned A LOT! I will be better equipped for next time and the Bride loved it!

xo.Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment