Friday, July 29, 2011

ally's farewell tour!

 This is my FAVORITE custom party I have ever done. To give you a little background on the guest-of-honor her name is Ally, she works with me + she is rarely ever seen without a leather jacket + she is NEVER missing her sunglasses.

Ally was leaving us so we decided to trow her a going away party! And of course... I did the invitations. To go with her ROCKSTAR personality - I went with a rockstar theme. Check it out...

Can you believe we just happened to have that picture of her? AWESOME

We planned it at an adoreable teashop by the store that I work at in Downtown Lawrenceville, GA called ArtisTEAcrats. I decided to design some items to carry out the rockstar theme into the rest of the party.
Cupcake Toppers for the YUMMY cupcakes from Sweets on the Square
... more cupcakes!
and a pennant banner with her name on it!
The party turned out a huge SUCCESS and as it turns out she didn't end up being gone all that long anyway! YAY! I think she only told us she was going away so we would throw her a party... well it worked!

xo.nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment